- Use a hydrating cleanser like a balm or an oil, rather than a foaming cleanser which can strip the skin of its natural oils (even oily skin needs it natural oil for protection)
- Use a flannel rather than a muslin cloth, as it is thicker so gives gentle exfoliation and more thorough product removal
- Massage the cleanser into your skin thoroughly to lift the dirt and make-up from the skin, before removing thoroughly with a flannel rinsed in warm water
- If you are wearing a lot of make-up, double-cleanse to remove all last traces
- Always use a fresh flannel to cleanse your face, otherwise you are putting old dirt and germs back onto the skin
- Cleanse morning and night. Without fail. Even when you’re tired. Even when it’s late. I promise you will see the difference in your skin
- If you’re too tired to cleanse your face just before bed, do it in the evening once you are in for the night
Willowberry is 'Nutritious Natural' skincare for grown-ups for your best skin. Launched in 2017, Willowberry is an award-winning independent British brand that has gained a cult following. Loved by top make-up artists, the streamlined, highly effective range protects skin’s natural barrier function to nourish and transform grown-up skin, with indulgent formulas that feed the skin and soul.