British independent natural skincare brand Willowberry has a pop-up shop in the John Lewis Cheltenham store this November 2021 and as such we are looking for a temporary Skincare Advisor to join our friendly team.
Willowberry celebrates the skin of women aged 40+ and helps them to get their best skin, rather than telling them to be anti-ageing. If this resonates with you, we’d love to hear from you!
Mon 22 November 2021: 10am-6pm
Fri 26 November 2021: 11am-6pm
Sat 27 November 2021: 11am-6pm
Sun 28 November 2021: 12-3pm
Location: Willowberry pop-up stand, John Lewis Cheltenham store, 123 High St, Cheltenham GL50 1DQ
Rate: £20 an hour
Willowberry is nutritious natural skincare for grown-ups, for your best skin. A favourite with top make-up artists, Willowberry's luxurious award-winning products protect skin’s natural barrier function, to nourish and revive grown-up skin without telling women to be 'anti-ageing' #AgeWithoutApology
Willowberry is a natural skincare brand designed for grown-up skin, therefore we are looking for a skincare advisor who is passionate and knowledgeable about the skin needs of women aged 40+.
This position could also potentially lead to future opportunities within our exciting, growing independent skincare brand.
- Pro-actively promote the Willowberry brand, products and our Age Without Apology campaign in-store
- Assist customers in making the right skincare choices for their specific needs and always have the customer’s best interests at heart
- Drive product sales and Christmas gifting sales
- Perform consumer skin consultations
- Potentially perform Willowberry hand massages / mini facials
- Have retail experience of promoting and selling skincare in-store
- Good knowledge/training of skin, skincare and the skin needs of women aged 40+
- Beauty Therapy qualification (desirable)
- Comfortable with pro-active selling
- Passion for natural skincare and Willowberry’s Age without Apology values
- Good customer service skills
- Friendly, outgoing, confident, well-presented, conscientious and reliable
- Ideally live local to Cheltenham
Selection process: We will hold short Zoom interviews with our shortlisted potential candidates. Once a candidate is selected, a full brief and online or face-to-face training will be given prior to the event.
How to apply: Please send your CV and cover letter stating why you think you would be suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.